Reflexology Massage Condesa
Reflexology is a complementary therapy offered by Yoga Massage Therapy in its integrated sessions. It is a non-intrusive alternative therapy that works with legs, hands, face and ears. A treatment process that restores the body’s natural balance, and you can normally feel quite relaxed after a treatment. It will help your body repair itself for your whole wellbeing including physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
There are 10 zones to the body and different areas of the feet relate to each zone. When this pressure is applied, a message is sent to your central nervous system and an overall relaxation sensation happens which helps organs function at their best.
Aside from relaxation and stress management, reflexology can have a number of other benefits too, including:
- Reflexology is regularly used on those suffering with cancer. It is known to reduce symptoms caused by chemotherapy including nausea, pain, constipation and diarrhoea. It can also help with sleep and anxiety.
- Reflexology has also been used to treat for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, with patients reportedly feeling up to 40% less pain.
- A common risk of heart disease, reflexology is thought to assist with the reduction of hypertension.
- Anxiety and depression
- Rhe two most common mental health problems. The relaxation side of reflexology can extend to the mind to calm and aid any signs of depression and anxiety.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rhis is a disease of the nervous system and it’s suggested that reflexology decreases the fatigue felt with multiple sclerosis, and that it may reduce the tingling sensations experienced.
- Receiving foot reflexology is known to improve your blood circulation to vital organs. This in turn can result in quicker healing and regrowth of any damaged cells.
It can also be useful during pregnancy and even reduce the risks of post-natal depression.
Reflexology has an ability to stimulate nerve functions that help your body increase your energy levels, circulation, central nervous system, prevent migraines, clear urinary infections, sleep disorders and depression.
If you spend a lot of time on your feet, whether that’s through work or recreational reasons, you are putting your feet under a lot of pressure and this can cause a lot of stress throughout the rest of your body.
Reflexology is frequently toted as a wonderful treatment for a wide range of health problems. It is often mentioned alongside other alternative health practices like Reiki, acupuncture, and aromatherapy.
So, if you’ve already tried conventional medical interventions, it’s likely worth looking at what Yoga Massage Therapy session can offer you as well. Afterall, you may be surprised by its effectiveness